This is a very good question. If you’re shopping with us, then we understand that you have a life to live and events to plan. With that in mind, we try to give our best estimates to our buyers upon purchase. Below, we have some more information on when you can likely expect your item to arrive.
Delivery estimates are generally provided to you with your tracking information, however we have provided some general estimates according to your requested shipping address and shipment method below. Again, these are merely estimates and not guarantees:
USPS First Class and UPS Ground
West Coast, Alaskan, and Hawaiian customers can generally expect their item to be delivered with 5-7 business days. Midwest and Northeastern customers can expect delivery in 3-5 business days.Southeastern customers will usually receive items shipped via USPS First Class in 3 business days.
I received a defective item – what do I do?
- The best thing to do is to contact us and inform us of the issue. We will send you a label to return the item for testing.
- If stock is currently available, we will arrange for shipment of a replacement item upon the return and testing of the defective unit.
- If we do not have stock or a refund is desired, a refund for the initial transaction price will be issued back to the original payment method upon testing of the unit.
- If the tech team is unable to duplicate or confirm the defect, we will contact you first before a refund or replacement are processed.
My item arrived physically damaged – How can I send it back?
- Sometimes carrier damage can occur to a shipment. In the event that your item arrives damaged due to carrier mishandling, weve got you covered!
- If your item is damaged, contact us right away! Be sure to take photos of all item damage and packaging damage and email them to us at email@example.com
- Once pictures are received and damage confirmed, we will file a claim with the carrier on your behalf.
- If stock is available, we will send you a replacement item at no additional shipping expense. If a replacement is not desired, we can issue you a full refund of the transaction price upon the items return to our warehouse.
I received the wrong item/parts of missing – how do I get the rest of my order?
- If you are missing pieces of your order or it is the incorrect item, please contact us!
- If items are missing, we typically can ship the missing parts/pieces same-day and provide updated tracking.
- If you received the incorrect item, we can send a label to take the entire package back for a refund or replacement.
How long does the return process take?
- All returns must be shipped back within 5 business days of return authorization being given.
- Once returns are checked in to our facility at the end of every business day, it takes approximately one business day for testing, refunds and/or replacements to be processed. Transit time of replacement items is determined by shipment method used. In the event of an exchange or replacement, updated tracking information is provided.
- If we are unable to confirm manufacturer defect/damage, restocking fees may apply.
I received my item more than 30 days ago – will you cover it?
Though things can happen outside of 30-days and delays can occur, in order to protect our customers and our company, the policy is firm. In cases where items develop defects, we are happy to provide the necessary documentation to obtain warranty coverage by manufacturers. All of our items are direct from the manufacturers, so warranties are valid on all items unless clearly stated otherwise.
If you have any questions regarding defective or mis-shipped orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
In order to best protect ourselves and our customers, we ship all of our items to the billing address provided to us via your payment method.
If you absolutely need the item shipped to an address other then your Billing address, please use Paypal as your payment method as we use the address they give us to ship to and you can generally change that address if needed. We understand that this may prove to be troublesome in some cases, but this policy has been put in place to better serve our customers as a whole and to ensure that we can continue to offer competitive prices on all of our top quality items.
All orders that are placed before 2pm Eastern ( website orders only) we will try our best to ship the same business day.
Free Shipping on all orders !
We offer free shipping and handling on all orders in the United States to the 48 contiguous states. Discounted (and sometimes free) shipping and handling rates will apply to anyone in HI, AK, Puerto Rico, and US Territories. If any shipping and handling rates apply for your order, an estimate will appear in your cart with final rates appearing at checkout.
We will ship by the most economical means we can with our free shipping option. We will still do our best to get your order to you in a timely manner, but we will not guarantee delivery times when using free shipping.
We use UPS and on rare occasions USPS Priority Express.
We stand behind everything that we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase. We will accept any return that is in new, unused condition.
Returns must include the original packing slip indicating the reason(s) for return. If you no longer have the original packing slip, please include the order number or name, address, and zip code of the person who placed the order.
Customers are responsible for postage / carrier costs on returns for refund.
If you have been shipped the wrong item or defective product, please contact our returns department via email at email@example.com or call 1-734-524-0797 Music2Tor.com will provide postage for shipping errors or defects in merchandise.
Please send your return to the following address:
13975 Riverside Ct.
Livonia, MI 4154
Your credit will be issued after we have received and processed your returned item(s).
Once your return for refund arrives and is processed, we will refund you the price of the item(s) minus our original shipping costs.
In the event that we are unable to refund your original payment method (closed account, credit card no longer valid, etc.), we will instead issue a store credit for the amount of the item(s).
The fastest way to exchange a product is to return your original purchase and place a new order at the same time. Immediately placing a new order ensures that youll get the new product quickly and that it wont go out of stock while you wait for an exchange.
Give us a call if you prefer to make an exchange without setting up a new order. 1-734-524-0797
By law, we must charge sales tax in Michigan as our facility is based in Livonia, MI. Any purchases made outside of Michigan will usually not be charged tax, however in some states you are still responsible for a use tax. Please check with your local government about any taxes you may owe on out of state purchase.
My name is Hartley Taylor, I’m the founder of Music 2 Tor, a place to find a variety of musical instruments for those who are very young learners and to older learners, young at heart. Music is truly the universal language, motivating, encouraging, and inspiring for all ! So Much has been said of the multiple benefit’s that come from a musical experience whether simply listening or picking up an instrument to learn for the first time.
Music intervention is an effective way to connect with and teach children with Autism, and other (special needs) making progress in social as well as academic skills. Medical science has also shown that learning and playing music is instrumental in building neural pathways and aids brain function. Yes ! Your brain will be in better shape if you learn to play an instrument !
So browse our selection of musical instruction books and instruments today to begin musically tutoring your brain.
If you find a lower price, let us know! We will do what we can to get you the best deal!
- All items in question must be in stock, identical and sold by a verifiable US dealer.
- The advertised price must be verifiable on the authorized dealers site (excludes site-wide discounts or promotions applied at checkout).
- Third party (Amazon, Reverb, eBay, etc.) auctions do not qualify.
- Post-sale price matching is not permitted.
Please have the printed advertisement or competing website information available so we can verify the details of the offer.
Price guarantee applies to factory sealed, new product only. Open box, factory seconds, discontinued merchandise, floor / demo models and certain sale items do not qualify for this guarantee
Some brands are excluded from discounts, price-matching, and promotional codes due to dealer agreements.
You may contact us by any of the following ways:
13975 Riverside Ct.
Livonia, MI. 48154
We do not have a storefront at our main location in Livonia, MI. Therefore all items will be shipped to the address given.
At Music2Tor, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your shopping experience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we allow you the option to return most products for credit, exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.
In certain instances, where an item shows wear or product packaging is missing or destroyed, a restocking fee may be applied. Please read and follow our return instructions carefully to help avoid restocking fees. Certain items are not returnable for health, copyright or other reasons. No returns on merchandise where trade-ins are involved. Please see below for complete details regarding non-returnable items.
Music 2 Tor Return Instructions:
- A return authorization is required for all returns. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization and return instructions before returning any item. Be sure to save the tracking number and specify shipping insurance for the full original purchase amount. Please make sure you double box your item, using all original packaging materials in order to protect it from shipping damage. Remember, you are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse.
- For a full refund of the merchandise price, products must be returned in new resalable condition showing no signs of wear. This means that product is in the same condition as when you received it.
- All returns must be sent in original packing material complete with all original accessories, owners manuals, complete with blank warranty card. In the event that the product is not in the same condition as when it was received or is missing original materials it will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee or possible disqualification for return.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You will be responsible for the actual cost of shipping.
- Allow 3-5 business days for return processing. Refunds for credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit card.
Please send return items to:
Music2Tor.com / Returns
13975 Riverside Ct.
Livonia, MI. 48154
The following items are not returnable:
- Consumables such as strings, drumheads, drumsticks tubes reeds, cleaning and instrument care products, CD-R, DAT and other blank media.
- Personal use items such as in-ear monitors, harmonicas, didgeridoos, pitch pipes, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, microphones, mouthpieces and clothing.
- Copy protected media such as: software, sound cards, books, videos, DVDs, sheet music sample libraries and expansion boards.
- All instrument parts, pickups, raw frame speakers and turntable cartridges.
- Recording equipment that shows wear or significant use may be refused or assessed a restocking fee.
- Special order merchandise
Returning Defective Product:
- You must notify us within 30 days of purchase.
- To avoid restocking fees please follow the Music 2 Tor Return Instructions (see above).
- If the defect is not a manufacturer defect, or is found to be because of abuse or general wear and tear, a restocking fees may apply.
Returning Product Damaged in Transit:
- Please call our Customer Service Department at 734-524-0797 within 24 hours of receipt for return instructions.
- To avoid restocking fees please follow the Music2Tor Return Instructions (see above).
If an item is returned to our warehouse because it was refused or undeliverable, a 15% restocking fee will apply. If it was shipped with free shipping the actual cost of shipping will also be assessed at the time of return.